Date: 15.12.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 468
Glb.cheapwritinghelp.changeip.org #Network Security Sensors Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Network Security Sensors Essay

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students - Network Security Sensors Essay

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Network Security Essays | Bartleby

Network Security Sensors Essay

Write my essay -

Nov 12, 2017 Network Security Sensors Essay, order your own writing help now -
Network Security Sensors Essay - Binacional Provedor Logstico
Writing a personal statement for graduate school may at first seem like an overwhelming task. Network Essay. It sets the tone for friedrich froebel your grad school application after all. While everyone should be different, personal statement examples can help you brainstorm ideas and Network Sensors Essay give you a place to start. Below are two personal statement examples. Read these to get an idea of friedrich theory what to expect when writing yours. Keep in mind that every school may have specific requirements. Network Security Sensors. Personal statements are often written in response to a prompt. Be sure to answer it fully. The Benefits Of A Essay. If one isn’t provided, your personal statement should still be focused around a central idea or message. The goal here is to Network, show why you are a good candidate for admission to a certain program and watches demonstrate your qualities. These include your writing capability, goals and reasons for applying, and your personality and background. Also, be sure to follow all other guidelines, including length, and copy edit carefully. While I will never make the grandiose statement of knowing the nitty-gritty of my life’s plan at an early age, I can state – with a degree of certainty – that it would undoubtedly involve books. In that much, I was accurate. All the Security Essay, more so when I began to attend ABC College for my undergraduate studies. Entering the college as a Theater and pile foundation English double major, I soon became consumed with the latter. It’s important to note that my diploma lists a B.A. in English, and not the aforementioned. Security Sensors. I became intrigued with critical theory, a trend that my professors highly indulged in. With their encouragement, I would be able to What Motivates Someone to Become, explore the analysis of non-canon works such as fan-authored fiction, romance novels, and graphic novels. Albeit, the classics were always present (I cap my Jane Eyre reading count at a wholesome 7), it was refreshing to Network, take a stab at new works. The course load kept me insanely busy and my brain constantly turning. The following year, post-graduation, would be the finalizing stroke. I was fortunate enough to work a slew of odd jobs: bartender, cast member at Walt Disney world, and facilities assistant to a financial investment banking firm. Out of these, a few stood out: my blogging experiences for a non-profit theater, my editing position with a marketing firm, and the freelance gigs friends would throw my way. Why did these standout to Essay, me, though? All of Sensors Essay them dealt with what was near and absolute advantage dear to my heart – dissecting text and Sensors getting to the meat of things. Frankly, it wasn’t enough – I missed the chunk of myself that got left in absolute advantage advantage, undergrad. The part that was encouraged to dissemble text and put it out into the world as something new and unexplored. Network Sensors. It took me a year of doing these odd bits of work to confirm that graduate school was the best option for me. It is a chance to hone my skills and dive right back into the deep end of literature. I had stated that I previously had little inkling to where my adult life would take me. I’ve experienced a little bit more of life since then. It is my sincere hope that a graduate education at GradSchools.com University can set me on a path towards future academic pursuits. At this point in time, my studies would be geared in three possible directions: future application into a PHD program, a professional teaching career, or a career in luxury watches, book publishing (which places a high emphasis on graduate studies). In addition, it would be a personal goal to exhibit current and Security Sensors Essay future work in conferences to friedrich froebel, become part of the national – or even international – literary discussion. I’m certain that GradSchools.com University’s English department can not only Security Essay, best address my current needs and professional aspirations, but also my academic curiosity. Ever since I was a teenager, it has been my goal to increase access to assistive technology in underserved communities. Motivates A Criminal? Essay. Specifically, I want to work toward developing inexpensive and accessible adaptive technology for special needs children in educational settings. The XYZ Engineering program has historically been and Network Sensors continues to be a leader in the field of innovation. Additionally, your focus on the diverse needs of disadvantaged communities, and on using technology to Saudi Arabia's Family Essay, help improve the lives of those in need aligns with my passion for using my skills to help others thrive. While I’ve been gifted in Security Sensors, mathematics, science and technology since I was young, it wasn’t until I reached high school that I dedicated myself to Family Essay, developing and improving assistive technology. I have always been lucky enough to thrive both at Sensors, home and in school. Though my school and community lacked money and resources, the Arabia's Essay, support of my teachers and Essay mentors helped me to succeed. The Benefits Gap Year Essay. But that wasn’t the case for everybody. When I turned 14, my younger brother entered elementary school. It quickly became evident that he needed the robust support of a special education program to succeed in a regular classroom, not to mention throughout life. And while his teachers and the administration at his school were dedicated to supporting him as much as possible, the lack of funding in our district made it extraordinarily difficult to access the technology my brother needed. Network Security Sensors Essay. My parents attempted to do some of this on their own outside the school system, but quickly realized how much of it was financially out of reach. My brother was lucky. With the dedicated support of Saudi Arabia's his school and our parents’ determination, he eventually was able to Network Essay, get the help and resources he needed. But how many other children aren’t so lucky? Innovation is, in many ways, an expensive thing. But should that be the case for the people who need it most? When the cost of developing crucial technology is passed down to families in need, kids go without help. With my flair for creativity, dedication to helping others, and The Benefits of a Essay technical expertise, that’s something I can change. By making essential assistive technology affordable for all, more schools could provide their students with the services they really need, and families can rest easy that their children are able to thrive. That’s why I spent my undergraduate years studying engineering with ABC University. Not only did I graduate near the top of Network Sensors my class, but I was lucky enough to assist the What Someone Essay, head of Network Security Sensors my Engineering department, in conjunction with several other departments, in a research project on increasing physical mobility for individuals with functional movement disorders. The results of this project are soon to be published in a peer-reviewed Medical Engineering journal. I also completed an undergraduate internship experience in a major medical device engineering corporation headquartered in my home town. There, I was directly mentored by experienced industry professionals. I continue to rely on their guidance, both personally and professionally, to this day. Because of our shared passion for using engineering to help real families and theory communities advance, I am requesting admission to the XYZ Engineering master’s program this upcoming semester. Network Sensors. I intend to pursue study of assistive technology development. My overall objective is to make strides in the cost-effectiveness of and broader access too necessary technology in classrooms across the country. Together with your rigorous academic program and support, I believe I can do that as a member of the XYZ Engineering school community. Feel free to refer back to these grad school personal statement examples throughout the writing process. Arabia's Essay. Or check out our How to Write a Personal Statement article for more advice. Good luck! © GradSchools.com 1996-2017. All Rights Reserved. EducationDynamics maintains business relationships with the Sensors Essay, schools it features. Motivates To Become A Criminal?. EducationDynamics, LLC has withdrawn from the TRUSTe Web Privacy Seal Program effective June 30, 2017. Email newsletter signup. By entering my email address and clicking "Sign Up" I agree to be contacted by Network Essay EducationDynamics for additional education products and services, this submission is Saudi Royal not required to Security, use our site. Privacy Policy .

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service -
Network Security Sensors Essay - Binacional Provedor Logstico

Nov 12, 2017 Network Security Sensors Essay, buy essay uk -
Картинки по запросу Network Security Sensors Essay
I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking me about my switch to the Thesis theme for Network Security Sensors, the SPI blog. I’ll start from the absolute advantage advantage, beginning. Even before I wrote my very first post for Network Sensors, The Smart Passive Income Blog, it was really important to me that I sported a high-quality WordPress theme. The design of a blog, both on the front end (what people see), and the backend (what the search engines see), play a huge role in the success of a blog. Since I bought the domain name, SPI has undergone 9 total design changes. I blame my roots in Essay the architecture industry, where hundreds of design changes on a single project is completely normal. In chronological order: 2 free themes, which I immediately scrapped because they looked too plain. 2 premium themes, which were good – but I noticed a lot of other bloggers using the exact same themes and I wanted something more of my own. 2 completely different custom-designed themes. The 1st theme was from a brand new designer on Elance who had no feedback or reviews. Security Sensors Essay? Lesson learned. The 2nd design (also from Elance) was great and became the absolute advantage and comparative, first version of the Security Sensors Essay, black/red/chartreuse SPI blog that you see today. 1 not-so-good re-design that transformed SPI into a 3-column theme. Friedrich? It was not well received and Security Essay, I reverted back to the previous 2-column design not so long after. 1 upgraded tweak which is luxury, what you see today. And a couple of Security Sensors Essay, weeks ago, I completed my 9th design change – which didnРІР‚в„ўt change anything on the front end, but everything on the backend. I switched to the Thesis Theme Framework. Timeless Luxury Watches? Р’ Disclaimer: Please note that the links for the Thesis Theme in this post are affiliate links and I do earn a commission through any purchases that you make.Р’ If you do make a purchase, I appreciate it greatly! If you wish, shoot me an Network Security Sensors, email or let me know on the Facebook Page so I can thank you personally. I switched to Thesis because the friedrich theory, SPI blog was having a number of issues I knew Thesis could solve: Most of Network Security Sensors Essay, you donРІР‚в„ўt know this, but the friedrich theory, SPI blog was featured on RazorFast.com, a website by Dan DeFelippi dedicated to website performance and optimization – as a “this site is extremely slow and this is what the owner should do” case study. The article written in Sensors August of 2010, Speeding Up Smart Passive Income, illustrated that SPI had an inferior load time of 13.419 seconds. I can tie both of my shoes in less than 13.419 seconds. Website speed is important not only because a faster site can improve user experience, but Google has made public that they take into account website speed when determining search engine rankings. Even with a CDN (content-delivery network), which is supposed to drastically speed up a websiteРІР‚в„ўs load time – SPI was still slow, and I had to do something. Search Engine Optimization and Coding. The current SPI WordPress theme had undergone several changes from 3 different programmers, and Arabia's Family Essay, a result the coding on the backend of the site became a complete mess. In What Else is Network Security Sensors, Wrong With the SPI Blog – SEO Mistakes, I mention that in a paid SEO audit from Joost De Valk of Yoast.com, he reported that the SEO of my site was terrible . Advantage? There were problems with the heading structures, incompatibilities with some of the plugins, slow page load time (again), among other issues. I talk a lot about site improvements and SEO and Network Security Essay, it would be hypocritical of me not to have a well optimized, fast loading website myself. I wasnРІР‚в„ўt leading by advantage, example, which is what I always try to do here at SPI. Although the site has done really well for itself without a fast load time and perfect SEO, it was honestly a little embarrassing to see how slow my site loading was and hear from the experts how badly it was coded. ThatРІР‚в„ўs part of the reason why I shared the results of JoostРІР‚в„ўs report with you a couple of months ago – to Network Essay get myself into gear and really figure out how to make the foundation, right changes. ThatРІР‚в„ўs when Thesis appeared on Network Security Sensors my radar. The Thesis Theme and What Happened When I Switched. I had actually used the The Benefits Gap Year, Thesis theme for SPI in the past back in Network Security late 2008 on a recommendation from someone in absolute advantage advantage my mastermind group. It was one of the premium themes that I had purchased and mentioned earlier, and it seemed to worked great. I loved how it was SEO-ready it was right out of the Security, box and a lot of the plugins I had previously used were already built-in, but I didnРІР‚в„ўt like how it looked just like all of the other blogs who also used Thesis. I wanted something that looked more unique. It was only after mentioning my Joost report and slow page load time to timeless luxury Derek Halpern of SocialTriggers.com, who did an awesomeР’ critique of SPI a month ago and is the marketing guy for Thesis, that I learned that I could actually run Thesis on SPI and Security Essay, have it look exactly the same as it did before. I found someone to make the switch for me and IРІР‚в„ўm very happy with the results. I ran some tests before switching to timeless luxury Thesis, and Network Security, then after, to make sure I was actually seeing improvements. Here are the The Benefits of a, results: Pingdom.com is a site where you can constantly monitor and Network Security Sensors, generate various reports about your website’s response time and uptime. In my particular tests, the What Essay, same caching plugin (W3 Super Cache) was enabled and images were attached for Essay, both: The load time was cut in half, and it was probably even more because the of a Gap Year Essay, before test was performed in Network Security Sensors Essay the middle of the night, while the after test was performed during peak hours. Yslow is another web performance analyzation tool by Yahoo, which a lot of web developers are quite familiar with. It’s actually used as an industry standard benchmark. Below shows the average speed of 50 on-peak reloads in YSlow (version 2) using Firefox on the homepage. The day after I made the switch, a number of people actually messaged me saying they noticed how the site was noticeably faster, and asking if I had made any changes. In addition to the speed tests, I also ran some W3C Validation tests, which checks the html and xhtml markup of your website and tells you whatРІР‚в„ўs not coded “correctly.”. Here are the results of the W3C Validation markup tests: The remaining errors and warnings come from certain plugins and widgets where the coding cannot be changed or controlled on my end, such as the Saudi, Facebook iFrame code in Security my sidebar, some of the timeless luxury watches, javascript for sharing capabilities, etc. Search engine optimization is a little harder to Network Security test as far as the Saudi Essay, before and after of Security Essay, a theme switch or redesign. The most obvious barometer is the theory, actual ranking in the search engines, but this is something that takes time for Google to figure out, and Network Sensors, I was already sitting at number 2 in Google for the keyword “passive income”, which is Arabia's, where IРІР‚в„ўve been for Network, over a year, right behind Wikipedia. Even some of the of a Gap Year, experts have keywords that have been sitting right behind Wikipedia for Network Sensors Essay, ages without any movement. Look up “copywriting” and youРІР‚в„ўll see Brian ClarkРІР‚в„ўs copyblogger.com sitting in the #2 position. My header structure is Essay, structured properly now, and the site is SEO-optimized, but I wasnРІР‚в„ўt expecting to see any movement in the search engines because of it. If anything, I was expecting the site to go down in rankings, which is what happens sometimes when thereРІР‚в„ўs a major change to a websiteРІР‚в„ўs coding. 3 Days after the switch to Thesis, I see this in my inbox ( I get email notifications for any rank changes for these keywords) : The box with the “1” in it is Green because it moved up in ranking – from #2 to #1 – surpassing Wikipedia for the first time ever! Coincidence? If it is, itРІР‚в„ўs a huge one. I immediately shared this on my Facebook page and other people confirmed that I really did overtake Wikipedia for the #1 position in Google. I took this screenshot from Scroogle.org immediately: Then, within a few hours, I was getting more messages from people on Facebook saying I was no longer ranking at #1. I checked, and Security, I had moved back down to What Motivates a Criminal? Essay #2. Then, for some weird reason, it kept bouncing back and forth until the Security Sensors, next day when it seemed to settle back at #2. It was fun while it lasted, but it was still great because I had never flirted with #1 before. Now I know IРІР‚в„ўm close and absolute and comparative advantage, it should only be a matter of time before I can establish a more permanent #1 ranking for Security Sensors Essay, “passive income”. You donРІР‚в„ўt need it. Remember, I didnРІР‚в„ўt make the switch to Motivates a Criminal? Thesis (full disclosure – I earn a commission if you purchase) until just a couple of weeks ago, and up until then the blog has still grown massively and IРІР‚в„ўve still been able to accomplish a lot. But, Thesis has obviously helped me a lot, and if I had to do it all over again IРІР‚в„ўd start with this framework (and there are other frameworks you can choose from too, in case you’re not a Thesis fan) and go from Network Sensors there. IРІР‚в„ўll also soon be testing some new niche sites with Thesis as well to see how they perform. The Benefits Gap Year? It could be the answer for Security Sensors Essay, a quick and easy SEO optimized site that I could easily setup right out advantage and comparative, of the box. My switch to The Thesis Theme (full disclosure – I earn a commission if you purchase) for SPI is Security Sensors Essay, me taking this blog to the next level, and I must say, it feels really good to know that I have a site that loads super fast and one that is friedrich, doing itРІР‚в„ўs best to rank as high as it possibly can, while keeping the front end design exactly how I want it to be, which is what I was worried about the most. If you have any questions, please let me know and Sensors Essay, I’ sure I or many of the other Thesis users in the SPI community will chime in with our experience. To finish off – just remember that although the What Someone to Become Essay, theme, the design, and all that stuff is important, nothing is more important than your content, so donРІР‚в„ўt get too bogged down with the design of your site and Security Sensors Essay, make sure you just start producing . You can always do things later to improve and perfect – as I hope you can see. Thanks, and Happy Monday! Welcome to pile the Thesis family Pat! I’ve been using it for a while and love it! Now if i could just get rid of some of Sensors Essay, those slow loading plugins and ads, i’d be set! I love a kind of analysis like this! I also noticed a significant improvement in your site speed after you changed to thesis, and as someone who visits this blog a lot, I really loved that! Ranking above Wikipedia a few days after changing to thesis really means a lot about how great the theme is and I’m pretty sure it is only a matter of time before you get back to #1, as long as those quality links keep on Saudi Royal Family pointing to your blog. It’s great to see you get email notifications for ranking changes. Which tool do you use for that? I’d really love to Security Sensors Essay have something like that as I only use Market Samurai and to Become, it can be impossible for me to check my rankings sometimes when my internet connection isn’t responsive. I’d also like to know which tool, although I’ve come across a few options before. I noticed the rank change as well too Pat, although it’s hard to overtake Wikipedia for long on Network Security Sensors any term. I’ve enjoyed using Thesis myself, I think that the way it’s coded (I’ve heard it strips out a lot of junk, although I’d have no idea on how to explain what that might be) keeps sites light, I’ve noticed all Thesis theme users tend to advantage advantage have great page load times. Jumping boat from Genesis to Thesis…. Network Security Sensors? I had this idea from Brankica at http://live-your-love.com and you taking Thesis path helped me decide. It’s a pricey theme though… I’ve been using the Thesis theme since I started my blog and I think it’s great. The only thing I don’t like about the friedrich froebel theory, theme is Network, that you can’t customize the navigation. It would be nice to timeless luxury be able to choose from different kind of buttons and tabs instead of Network Security, just colors and font. The site improvements you are experiencing are also a plus. Kudos! You can customize that stuff, just not through the backend controls. All you need to do is write some custom CSS. Froebel? There are a ton of Thesis tutorials out there on how to customize beyond what can be done with the backend controls. Matt, you can move your navigation’s location using hooks in your custom functions file, and then customize its look and Security Sensors, feel using custom.css. Of A Essay? рџ™‚ Wow! Thanks for the tip Pat. I’m using a free theme right now, but as my site grows and Network Security, gets bogged down, I will definitely look into the Thesis theme! That is really impressive. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Thesis from other bloggers. Absolute Advantage And Comparative Advantage? I am still using a free theme, but when I upgrade (hopefully soon), I plan to use Thesis. Thanks! Great post here, Pat. I was actually surprised that you were able to get the site replicated by switching to Thesis. Security Sensors? I’m shocked on how much your load time differentiated too! Great results, seems like a great move for you! Seems odd getting bounced from The Benefits Gap Year #1 to #2 so fast, I wonder what factors into Security Essay that? Keep up the great work! P.s. I think you should suck up the electricity worries and complete the Tough Mudder! My event is in pile detail Tampa on Dec. 3rd.. Super stoked for it! I’m SUPER curious to know something about the Thesis Theme that I can’t find anywhere on the Internet. Security Sensors? Can you sell a website (for instance, a niche site) that uses the Thesis Theme? Thanks in advance! You have to buy a client license for each site, $40 , that you sell or that’s for a client. That doesn’t include forum access, etc., just a license to use the them. So I could buy a developer’s license for my 100 sites. Then, if I wanted to sell one of these sites on Flippa or something, I could just have the buyer purchase a client license to Gap Year continue using Thesis for that site? If that’s so, then I might head over and get Thesis. I think you’d have to purchase the client license for them, since you’re the one holding the developer’s license. If you’re not sure, you can always contact the Thesis guys directly. They will for sure inform you about what kind of license you need to Network Security sell a site that uses this theme. Hi Pat, great to hear that you have a good experience with Thesis. I for What Motivates Someone a Criminal?, one prefer to write my own themes from scratch as you really have the control on what you do there. Network Essay? The problem I see with the of a Gap Year Essay, “frameworks” is Network Security Sensors Essay, that they are trying to do everything thus no matter what you do you will still have some overhead. If you create your own custom theme from scratch you actually have the control over how many database calls are you making, what plug ins you need running and a lot of other little tweaks that in the end add up to a decent amount of speed increase. The drawback is that you have to know what you are doing or pay somebody who knows, which sometimes is costly. But hey, you get what you pay for СЂСџВ‰ The problem with writing your own theme from scratch… every time… is advantage, you’er writing it from scratch… every time. Frameworks go through YEARS of iteration and improvements. Why reinvent the wheel when you can take advantage of someone elses work? Wow… That is really interesting, Pat. My initial hesitation with the Thesis theme was the same as yours. I could ALWAYS tell when a site I visited was using the Thesis theme and I hated that. Network Security Sensors Essay? That’s not to say the Family Essay, the site’s looked bad, it’s just that I knew that I really wanted my site to stand out and be unique. Had you not said anything, I would have never known that you were using Thesis – that’s very impressive. I know that Google has put a bigger emphasis on page load times, so I don’t doubt that your move up to #1 was a result. So awesome, congrats! Dean, both you and Pat touched on Security an aspect of Thesis that we really haven’t evangelized enough. Thesis is a platform for any kind of design, and the basic idea is that you nail all the technical details (optimized HTML, SEO, etc) while having complete design flexibility. Having perfect code is so crucial to the overall and long-term success of your website that, in my opinion, you cannot compromise at all in this regard. Friedrich Froebel? Indeed, this is the primary reason why Thesis exists. For all of the obvious Thesis sites that you’ve seen out there, many thousands of others exist that look nothing like a default Thesis installation. Heck, check out the Sensors Essay, link to Essay my name in Network Security Essay this comment for an example of a decidedly non-Thesis-looking Thesis СЂСџВР‚. I totally agree, Chris. I’ve been using Thesis for years now and had it completely customized last year – now you’d never know it was Thesis. I love the DIY Themes Gallery Showcase for that very reason – it’s so fun to check out other Thesis users’ sites. Awesomeness! рџ™‚ Congrats on your move to Thesis, Pat! Chris, I’ve always loved your site design. Thanks for creating thesis and the support forums are awesome! Great Job. I didn’t notice any changes to of a Gap Year Essay the blog other than the fact that it did seem faster. It seemed sluggish at the beginning of the year. Who did the task of making it all look the same with thesis? Anyone you can share with us? And how much that cost? I’m also happy to Security Sensors see that you took some advice from Derek and implemented them. I was wondering when that would happen. Any other changes of friedrich theory, his coming soon? The same thing happened to me! I noticed my computer consulting blog jumped up quite a bit for certain key words I was trying to Security Sensors Essay rank for after I redesigned my site using a WordPress Framework (not Thesis, but Genesis, both great in my opinion). I hadn’t changed any of the content, it was just the structure on the backend that made the absolute and comparative, blog more SEO friendly. Quick question: What service are you using to Sensors Essay get your SERP rankings emailed to you like that? Thanks! Was about to ask this question in the comments! рџ™‚ Thanks Pat, like others I was super curious where you were getting rank update emails from. Should of Motivates a Criminal?, switched to Genesis…. *sigh* You should also try out Security Sensors, Google Pagespeed by Saudi Royal Family, .. Google. You will need the Firefox addon Firebug to use Pagespeed (it’s a tab within Firebug). It’ll tell you more ways to speed up your page and how to do it (using Google’s documentation). Not that I don’t appreciate the Thesis theme overview, because I do, but my eye was caught by “I get email notifications for any rank changes for these keywords”. That sounds deeply awesome. What kind of tool are you using for this? Thanks so much for the fast reply, Pat! I’ll check out the Network Security Sensors, free 1 keyword version. Yep, I’m also interested to What Essay know that…. Network Security? how do you get emails based on Royal Family Essay ranking changes? Hi, Pat. It’s interesting to me that your blog really does not look that much different before. Like you, it took me a couple of years to buy my own premium package. I just bought Genesis a few months back, and it’s done wonders from an Network Sensors Essay, SEO standpoint. Thanks for the loads of great information you provide each and every day. Hey Pat, I can tell a huge difference in Arabia's Family your page load times! I have hear good things about Thesis and think I will use it in my next site. Network Sensors? Currently, I am a big fan of SWIFT (primarily because it is free). The Benefits Of A? I was able to get my Google Pagespeed score up to a 99 with it (after WP minify and some other plugins) рџ™‚ before this, i always changed my themes- 2-3 times in a month because im not satisfied with their design and seo but when i use thesis theme, everything changed! now i can blog more happily and having a unique design that i want. and it has good seo built-in. I got pr 2 in about 8 months and my new blog got pr 1 about 3months. i love thesis theme..thesis rocks!! Pat how do you get the email updates for keyword rankings? That would save me a lot of time checking each day рџ™‚ Cheers. Thanks for Network Sensors, the post- I was wondering over the last few weeks why the Someone to Become Essay, change, and I’ve been looking into Network Security Sensors Thesis since I saw that you had implemented it. The price for Arabia's Royal, the developer’s license is Network Essay, great, especially since you can make each client site look completely different. And it did make a huge difference in your load times… I am using Thesis from Someone to Become past 6 months and Sensors, it is really awesome theme which i never used it makes my blog search engines friendly and timeless, very easy to maintain. Welcome to Network Sensors Essay the Thesis fan club Pat. I have a love hate relationship with Thesis. I love that it shifted me onto the front page of Google, I hate having to update it. No matter what, I always break it. It is undoubtedly the best framework out there, when it matters I always use Thesis. Thesis is a great theme. The other top two IMO are Genesis and IThemes. All three have robustness unmatched in the industry. I’ve found all three, however, to of a Essay be very non-user friendly for anyone not adept at wordpress. Security? Ithemes has made huge strides in Saudi Royal Essay this area, not sure about Network Security Essay, Thesis and Genesis. Theme selection is froebel theory, one of the three biggest time zappers for bloggers – at least it has been for Network Sensors, me. Froebel Theory? Wayyyy too much time fretting over how pretty or functional something was rather than increasing traffic. Kent, you’ve highlighted one of the most important and misunderstood aspects of theme selection. People spend an unbelievable amount of time and energy (and even money) on the hunt for a particular “look and feel” for their site, but what they fail to realize is that both of those things have almost *nothing* to Network Security Essay do with their site’s performance (especially in the long term). These folks would be much better served by a premium framework that is built to do all the mission-critical (and highly technical) aspects of Saudi Arabia's Family, running a website. Best of all, these frameworks are built to Network Security Essay accommodate any kind of design. Because of pile, this, once they’ve selected a framework, they can then focus on the “look and feel” that they want while being confident that they’ve handled all the mission-critical details correctly. It’s a bit daft to imagine that just because lots of sites “look like Thesis” that this is Network Security Sensors Essay, anything to do with the theme itself. Thesis has to have a default look but what you’re seeing is the laziness of the people who bought it, just as you see plenty of sites still using WordPress’s default themes. The strength of Saudi Arabia's Family, Thesis is that it allows you to get into the guts of styling WordPress and even altering its functionality easily AND protected from Network Security Sensors WordPress updates that would otherwise overwrite your changes. I run a fixed price web development business for advantage advantage, small companies based entirely around Thesis. Buying the Security, licenses in absolute advantage advantage bulk cuts the Network Security Essay, cost hugely and foundation detail, the framework saves hours and hours and Network Sensors Essay, hours for each client. Thanks, Pat, especially for the resource on Whoosh Traffic – very excited to timeless use this new tool! I guess this pushed me also to look for another framework. I now work with an old theme of Network, woothemes, but am looking at headaway. Anyone want to share their experience? Thanks for doing this review, Pat. It’s hard to figure which theme reviews are straight and which are based on affiliate links, so I’m really happy to actually see your results on this. We’re still on detail Headway, pretty happy with it for now, but I’ll file this away in my “if we need to Sensors redesign and headway isn’t cutting it” file. Hey Peter, I was also thinking about switching to headway. How does it perform on the SEO, load time and CPU load sides? Would also love more insight from Pat/others on Thesis vs Headway vs Genesis and why people made the decision they made to friedrich run a particular ‘power theme’ I’ve heard a lot of good things about Thesis but haven’t actually used it before. I’m just curious, in all honesty, wouldn’t someones site host be the most important determining factor in page load times? I understand some themes can be somewhat sluggish, but ultimately the speed of your site depends on how good your host and server is I would think. Network Security Sensors Essay? Of course, every little bit helps I suppose and if Thesis does speed up load times then it’s well worth it. Hey Pat, just discovered your blog recently and WOW, I can’t believe I didn’t know about your blog earlier. There is an enormous wealth of What to Become Essay, info on this blog and I appreciate you sharing it with all of us. I have a question though: When you’re building anchor 1 backlinks to your site and creating blogs (tumblr/wordpress/typepad/blogspot/etc) and web 2.0s (squidoo/hubpages), do you do this manually or do you use a software to Security Sensors automate the process? If so, which software do you use? Thanks for luxury watches, giving the insight into the change. Network Sensors Essay? Yeah I do remember how much faster it loaded compared to before. Saudi Essay? It’s pretty amazing what you can do to Sensors Essay make themes look anyway you want. Been on What Someone to Become the fence about Thesis for over a year, keep considering it as an option at some point in the future myself. This isn’t the Security Essay, first time you were in the number one position for “passive income”. A few weeks to a month or more ago while searching for your blog using “passive income” keyword, your blog appeared in froebel theory the number one position. I double checked it and it was confirmed. But for Network Security, some reason on the next day you were back to number two position. That’s why I think since it happened before, the most recent improvement might not be related to absolute advantage and comparative advantage you swithing to the Theses Theme and might just be a conincidence. I hope that helps! He has been on Thesis for a while now — he just now announced it today. I’m only 6 weeks into blogging. SEO and everything of Security Sensors, that nature goes right over foundation the top of my head. I have a habit of over complicating everything, so right now I’m trying to keep it simple making my number 1 goal improving my content. It’s reasurring to know that even big time bloggers like yourself are still making mistakes and more importantly learning from them. I love thesis. I used it originally and had great rankings. Security? Switched to a “better” premium theme and rankings dropped. Switch back to thesis and stats went back up. You can go wrong with thesis. Great post, can’t wait to get a woosh update! What you posted about improving your site’s speed and design, Pat, were very helpful me. Also congrats on being #1 for passive income; am sure you’ll pass Wikipedia again soon. Foundation? In March, I hired a marketer who said they also installed WordPress sites. I asked her to Network Sensors Essay use Thesis for friedrich, my existing .html site since I had a Thesis developer’s license. After reviewing her test site a few times, I aborted her project: She’d used another theme to Essay build the entire conversion site, and then told me I’d get to use ‘her’ theme license until there were any changes that I made that would cause me to need that theme’s ‘help’ line. Then I’d have to advantage buy that other theme (using her affiliate link, of course). The cost of another theme was not what bothered me – although that seemed like was cheezy business practices tome. Network Sensors? Her work to convert my site was poor: clunky and The Benefits of a Essay, ill-placed key elements on the page. (I write this as a heads up to Network Sensors other readers so they’ll know some of the games so-called web site developers play on their clients). Friedrich? She also tried to push me to Security transfer my site and use her web host, which I refused to do, since my host had state-of-the-art facilities servicing global clients – again so she could get an affiliate or referral fee. The Benefits? The header, H2, H3 and Network Security, main fonts she used were not at all easy to read. Heck, the Copyright notice built into her theme was not even correct. She also didn’t want or plan to do redirects for any of my old site’s .html pages (which had been established and friedrich, online since 2002), and insisted HER chosen theme and Network Sensors Essay, rendering looked just like Thesis. So I took screen .jpg captures of Saudi Family, her work, my original .html site, and the site design I’d submitted for her to render, that I’d based on Thesis. Busted: my Thesis-based design was elegant and spaced beautifully; her’s looked like a tired high school kid had designed it! She kept her full fee, even though she alleged she worked on sites to her clients’ full satisfaction. I’ve managed full website redesigns of a number of software development firms, so I’m not a newbie. Pat, would you consider sharing the name of your Thesis designer? If not, I understand. But you’ve made me all the more determined to Security Essay use Thesis as my site’s base. And Comparative? You also helped me see be even more certain that I made the right choice to keep her from doing a lot of Security Sensors Essay, harm to my website (even if my current home page does suck right now). I’ll hold out for the real Thesis deal. Look forward to reading your future posts. Congrats on the improvement. that is huge. Do you think using a javascript menu will slow down my page load speed so much that I should remove it? How did you transition from What Motivates a Criminal? using the All in One SEO plugin to the built in SEO that comes with Thesis? Which do you use? What is the plugin you mentioned that emails you when your rankings change in google? Thanks for taking the time to flesh out all the intricacies that really sets Thesis apart from Essay other themes. In my healthcare marketing business, I do a lot of web design and advantage and comparative, SEO for Network Security Sensors Essay, my clients. What Motivates Someone? Hands down my thesis sites always perform better. Not to mention, when you get really used to Thesis, you develop a relationship with it, lol! I don’t like to use anything else, not just because it rocks framework-wise, but because I actually prefer it’s intuitive and user-friendly interface. Glad to know you’re liking your switch! I really read a lot about the thesis theme, so i think i will try it. Network Security? My blog needs some new cool design. Thanks for your great posts since years. Great post i checked your code and friedrich theory, see that you do not minify your CSS/JS files you should do that with: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-minify/ You should disable (minify) in Network Security W3Total and set it up with wp-minify plugin. As your blog getР’Т‘s lots of and comparative, comments and some users donР’Т‘t have a gravatar setup your blog will be loading up a unique default gravatar image for Network, each comment. Advantage Advantage? For posts with 40+ comments you will essentially load up the Security Sensors, same image 20+ times. Gap Year Essay? It adds up 20+ HTTP requests + kbР’Т‘s for each image. Slows your site down ALOT! This can be coded through functions.php, to load 1 image only and use the Security Sensors, same for all the default gravatar (Outsource through eLance). Use spirits for your static blog images, this will help you get less HTTP requests and load faster! Google looks at your top visited pages and calculates load time for Arabia's Family, each of Essay, them. Posts with lotР’Т‘s of HIGH quality images + comments ads up and slows down your site. This might lower your rankings for Saudi Arabia's Royal Family, inner pages. – Best thing is to optimize images with your editing software and lower the size as much as possible. Or use a automatic plugin (not as good method) Also Divide up your comments (into pages use a good plugin for that) this will also give you some SEO benefits for long tail keywords СЂСџВ‰ Hope this helps СЂСџВ‰ PS: Pingdom shows 4s for your main page, my site has 1.7s СЂСџВ‰ currently with a Hostgator shared account, currently setting up my own cloud server (with nginx/varnish/mysql + php + cache optimized) Goal is below 1s СЂСџВ‰ Thesis is by far the best theme out Sensors, there! Sure, I could code and advantage and comparative, SEO my own site, but Thesis saves me MASSIVE time by being tremendously customizable and saveable with just a few clicks. It allows me to focus on the structure and Security Sensors Essay, coding of a Criminal?, my pages and posts rather than my sites. And my clients love the way they can easily maintain their own sites! Rock on, Chris Pearson! We actually discussed this on the viperchill forum (http://www.viperchill.com/vip/whats-your-favorite-wordpress-379.html) , what would be the Network Essay, best WP theme/framework. I’ve heard from foundation detail several people that it is Network Security, good to use. Lewis Howes told me about What Someone a Criminal?, it too and was raving about it. Perhaps time to take that plunge… Pat: This is really interesting stuff. I like how you point out at the very end that you don’t NEED to switch to Thesis and that you have already experienced success up to Sensors this point without it. However, I’m going to keep this in mind when it’s time to Saudi Royal upgrade. I have been eyeing both Thesis and Genesis for months now, and curious about the virtues of making a switch. I finally gave my blog a little more attractive header than the Security Sensors, non-existent header I had up to a few weeks ago, so perhaps now I need to step it up on the backend as well. I would be interested to Saudi Arabia's Family hear more about Security, a comparison between Thesis and Genesis. (BTW, there’s a minor typo in The Benefits of a Essay the second to last paragraph – you are missing a “m” in “I’m”). One other thing, you don’t seem to have categories in your header (many Thesis themes don’t).. why / how is that? I mean, super cool that your site load times have improved by just changing the theme, i am wondering which theme were you using before? And most importantly, what theme-specific considerations lead to this magnificent result, Pat? I am hoping Mr Pearson would also chime in on this one? and again, very happy for you Pat. рџ™‚ I’m a big Thesis fan, I just don’t happen to use it right now. Network Security Sensors Essay? But when I originally switched to What Motivates Someone Essay it I saw the traffic on those sites double in a month. The “all Thesis sites look the same” thing has been one of the biggest ongoing misconceptions of Thesis for a long time. Sensors? The same is true of WordPress itself when it is absolute and comparative advantage, first installed – they all look the same until you customize. Thesis is Security Sensors, a framework, you can build any design you like on top of it. Go check out the showcase on the DIYThemes site and you’ll see. I’ll share one other tip for timeless luxury, folks here since niche sites are a popular topic in this crowd – Thesis has really good export/import functionality in Network Sensors Essay the backend. So if you create a niche site using Thesis and you’re really happy with all the Thesis settings you’ve configured to get it that way, you can easily export all those settings and import them into other niche sites you build. A big time saver. I been a thesis lover for years now. Absolute Advantage And Comparative Advantage? I was never a fan of the Network Security Essay, “hooks” system and absolute advantage and comparative, I know a lot of people turn away from Thesis because of Security Essay, it. However, there is a free plug-in called “Thesis Open Hook” that removes that problem. You can easily make Thesis look however you want it to look with that plug-in and you’ll never need to advantage and comparative understand “hooks” Chris Pearson, when is 2.0 coming out? I love the Thesis theme. I bought the developer licance and install it on all my sites. Network Security Sensors? I have taken them all dowsn thou to focus on my main Blog that also runs thesis. Of A Gap Year Essay? I recenty got more into customizing. the Security, Thesis hooks make is soooo much earier рџ™‚ I’m a big time Thesis fan, and its what I use for absolute advantage advantage, each of my niche sites. What I have done is Network Security Sensors Essay, created a simple custom.css file that I install with each new site. Motivates To Become A Criminal? Essay? It looks better than the Network, default design, it doesn’t take a load of time to code, and I can simply change a couple key images to create a unique look. The fact that I can access the advantage and comparative advantage, custom.css file right in the wp-dashboard is why I stuck w/ thesis and ditched Genesis. I used a free theme when I started and have since switched to a paid theme. While not Thesis, I’m extremely happy with my theme! Convincing stuff, Pat. I may have missed it somewhere in your article or replies, but are you going to switch your Security Guard Training HQ and Green Exam sites over? Well done. I’ve use Thesis for years too on all my sites and Sensors, have been very happy with the frontend and backend. The forum is friedrich froebel, also very active to get help. Wow, thanks Pat for this post–this is a big eye opener, as I had been thinking about Sensors, which theme to froebel theory choose as my first paid theme, but this article has my mind mostly made up. By the way, you’re #1 for “passive income” right now for me. Pat, hey man! I just wanted to chime in and say that I can definitely tell the difference in your load times. I have to admit there were a few times when I wanted to Essay stop by and read your post for the day but the luxury watches, load time did make me go somewhere else (just for the one day). Anyway, awesome content as usual dont expect anything less from Sensors Essay you at this point рџ™‚ and thanks for What Someone to Become a Criminal?, the resources. I just used the Security Essay, html code analyzer and found that I had 27 error over at my blog (yikes!). Looks like I’ll need to have someone look at this ASAP! I’ve been flirting with thesis recently myself… so you’re right on the money with this one. Hey Pat and SPI community. This is a great post, especially with Google so enamored with speed. Pile Foundation Detail? Performance metrics are always fun. Getting faster second by second can almost get downright addicting. Security Sensors Essay? ItРІР‚в„ўs like a race where you are looking to shave off those last seconds. The Benefits Essay? Here are a few things I always do when setting up a new blog on a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql and PHP) server. ItРІР‚в„ўs actually best to Network Security Essay think in luxury watches 3РІР‚в„ўs (Server, Content, Client). * CDN-Images=> Amazon Cloud, MaxCDN, wpcdn.com (small fee) * CDN-Scripts=> Google, Yahoo, Microsoft (free) * MYSQL=> enable define( РІР‚ВENABLE_CACHEРІР‚в„ў, true ) in Network your wp-config. * PHP=> APC Cache this is written by the PHP team so you are best to consider using it. * W3-TOTAL-CACHE=> Is a great plugin for setting some of the above up. * Avoid Transparent images use jpg if possible @ 60% quality. * Combine your scripts and css files this can actually be done with the W3-TOTAL-CACHE plugin. * Force the client browse to cache your content so that for example your page header image is not requested with every page your user clicks on. Motivates Someone? Again W3-TOTAL-CACHE can perform this for you. * Don’t forget on Safari and Chrome (aka webkit) you can right click -> ‘inspect element’. Inside this developer tool you have a ton of Network, performance tools. For example you can see how long it takes to render every single element on advantage and comparative your page and so much much more… Of course there are many other tools/techniques that can really help shave time like sprites, and of course nice hardware рџ™‚ this is very well crafted review. great presence of mind to capture stats before the transition. Security? i agree that Thesis helps with SEO. for me, i attribute a large part of What to Become a Criminal?, my blog’s success to Thesis. Network Essay? i wrote a post some time back on why my blog’s SEO is so good, as a big chunk of traffic comes from search engines. I have been using Thesis as well, but I switched to Elegant Themes a few months ago. Nothing wrong with Thesis, but I wanted a professional looking theme (that not many people were using) without paying too much. And with Thesis, I still needed to timeless luxury buy a new theme. Hi Pat, Thanks for the critique of Network Security Sensors, Thesis. It’s good to see an objective post. I’ve only been active in IM for The Benefits Gap Year, about 18 months and as a complete know-nothing newbie found Thesis and used it on Network Security all of my sites. I was impressed with its ease of use – though made huge mistakes with things like headers because I just didn’t “know” until I found blogs like yours, which explain things so well for the uninitiated. I’m not a graphic designer though and I hadn’t discovered skins. So I was a little like a balding man combing over the bald patch and thinking it looked good. Timeless? Once the man finally sees sense and cuts his hair short all over there is such a relief at how good he looks! I discovered Studiopress its themes and changed my sites – such a relief! I finally have sites which look professional. Security Sensors Essay? For me the main failing of the The Benefits Essay, child themes is that they are difficult to manipulate. I now know about Thesis skins and like many of Network Sensors Essay, those out there so when I reach the Saudi Arabia's, next stage and want to Network Sensors Essay make tweaks and changes I’ll re-visit Thesis and see what’s on offer. You said it in your post – if you don’t change the design of your theme/skin you’ll look like many others out there. What Motivates Someone To Become A Criminal?? And Thesis make it so easy for non-coders like me. Keep up the great stuff, HOw did you track your keywords? I’ve been trying to Network Security figure that out forever now! Not sure if anyone picked this up but there is a broken link on Saudi Family your post… It is right here on Security Sensors Essay Thesis: Why I Switched to Thesis. I switched to Thesis because the SPI blog was having a number of Royal Family Essay, issues I knew Thesis could solve: Keep up the Network Security Essay, great work, I love reading it. I like the standardization of Thesis. Arabia's Essay? There are still improvements I’d like to see in the theme (they’ve been advertising v2.0 for the better part of the year without releasing any updates), and I wish there was a way to Network easily save and reload my basic Thesis settings, since I basically use the same characteristics on every site. And, while I agree that it’s easy to spend way too much time making a site look pretty, I also believe that the look of a site is an and comparative advantage, important part of its branding. To that end, I’ve taken the Network Security Essay, time on a few of my sites to make sure that they don’t look like “every other Thesis site out Saudi Arabia's Family Essay, there”. Here are some examples: Congrats on the switch to Thesis – I’ve heard nothing but great things about it. Actually, I’ve thought about Network Security Sensors, switching myself, but I’m a little overwhelmed by how much time/effort/money it would take to put together a good design that doesn’t look like everyone else’s site. Can you comment on how complicated it was for you (or, I’m guessing, for your VA) to froebel theory integrate the old SPI design with the new Thesis framework? Sarah, if you hire someone with Thesis experience to convert an already existing design, it wouldn’t be too complicated. Security Sensors Essay? It depends on your design, of course. A good developer will also make the custom Thesis theme future-proof so the design will keep looking and of a, working the same if Thesis is upgraded in the future. This is important if you want to Essay have the latest features and security updates without having to rewrite (or hire someone to rewrite) the friedrich, custom theme code. I had thesis on one of the websites that I bought. I was really confused, and couldn’t figure out how to change the Security Essay, header image for the life of me. I quickly switched it over, but after reading this post I really regret doing that… I almost went with Thesis, but decided on Genesis based on pile the WordPress vs. Thesis fight. I listened to the interview between Chris Pearson (Thesis) and Matt Mullenweg (WordPress) and left with a really bad taste in my mouth. I like to give my money to people I like if at all possible. If anyone is interested you can still listen to Sensors a great interview that recaps the whole issue. http://mixergy.com/chris-pearson-matt-mullenweg/ I’m waiting for Thesis 2.0. I might go for it then. I too have noticed some of my other sites are jumping up and down like crazy! Up and down, all over The Benefits of a Gap Year the charts. i know there are some that are diehard thesis fans but thesis is hard to play with. a lot of experienced WP users really prefer the Catalyst Theme/framework that has evolved since last year as its extremely clean code and very design friendly(i’ve heard from multiple people who have owned compared multiple framework themes and Network Sensors, they liked catalyst. also there is a very low cost Rank Tracking plugin (I think its $27 for unlimited sites) that will also email rank changes for any keyword or keyword phrase that comes to your site….it will also show the date of What Motivates Someone Essay, when you ranked/pagerank for that page/url of the page on your site that the visitor was directed to on your site,etc…….also 1 think i would point out on that pingdom tools pageload tool is that I was told by a developer that it will load every single process when checking page load even if those processes wouldn’t normally be queried when a visitor normally goes to your site so if you are running plugins,etc…that have extra processes they might be overstating your page load speed in Network Security Sensors Essay pingdom tools. Your site looks the same to me. What Someone? Your developer did a good job migrating to Thesis. I know that switching from one theme to another can require a considerably amount of tweaking. I have been using Thesis for Security Essay, some time and absolutely love it. It is fast, SEO friendly and easier to What Motivates a Criminal? Essay use than other themes. After switching to Thesis I recommend using Broken Link Checker plugin. This will find all the broken links throughout your site. Which ultimately helps your SEO efforts. Network Sensors? You can download the and comparative, FREE plugin from WordPress located at Sensors http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/broken-link-checker/ I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks Pat! This made me curious. “getting email notifications for The Benefits Gap Year Essay, any rank changes for these keyword” what service did you use for that? A big fan of SPI. Very cool analisis Pat. Sensors? I didn’t knew about pile, all the tools and websites you mention for analyzing your website perfomance. I just installed the Network Security, yslow plugin for firefox to analyze my webiste and I find it very useful. Choosing the timeless watches, right theme is not only about colors…. I should try that one. Say – which version is Security Sensors Essay, it? like 1.8 or ? Hey Pat – this is a fantastic review of your blog and Motivates Someone Essay, the various revisions your blog went through. Appreciate how you go into Sensors soo much depth and explain why you did everything you did. Great work and very helpful information. One thing I love with Thesis is Family, that it is Security Essay, very versatile. One can create a site design easily with the framework that Thesis provides. It allows you to pile detail tweak your site’s appearance without messing up the code. When combined with Thesis Openhook, a free plugin for Thesis users, Thesis becomes all the more powerful – and enjoyable to play around with. This is crazy. Every time I hear something in regards to a wordpress theme I freak. Why? Because I have blogger. I’m still trying to Network Sensors Essay figure out to absolute and comparative code wordpress and Security Essay, then I’ll be able to luxury transfer all my blogger material to wordpress. Your site is so clean, it’s almost disgusting. Disgusting more like in a positive jealous way… I love it. Pat, gosh damn do I look up to Network you. I had a similar occurence when switching to Saudi Royal Family Essay a Premium theme. I had a niche site built with the same them you’re using on the Security Guard Training site. I was ranking for some low level keywords, but I couldn’t get much traction on my primary keyword phrase. Then I switched to StudioPress (I’ve tried Thesis and can’t stand it myself – however, that has less to due with the theme but rather that design-wise it’s based on Network hooks. Friedrich Theory? I already know HTML, CSS, PHP and don’t care to learn any more “codes” if I don’t have to). L-O-V-E StudioPress, and every site I’ve switched over to it has improved in rankings. And while this may not effect you directly, but one of the other perks with StudioPress is that the developer’s liscense is included with the themes (which basically means if you build a site for someone else, you can use a StudioPress theme without having to Sensors pay for inital liscensing premissions). Very informative Pat – have forwarded on your article to The Benefits Gap Year Essay my designer so that we can test our current site and then work out what changes to make! I think I will also invest in the the SEO report from Yoast.com – PS. the link that introduces that section is not going to the correct page. Can you please list your other niche websites (besides the security guard training and greenexamacademy)? I would like to Security Sensors see the layout and how its optimized for SEO. Pat, what do you use for theory, rank checking that sends out emails? Can you tell me who made the Security Sensors Essay, change for you and what was the cost? That is the key question here! Thesis is not some kind of What Motivates Someone a Criminal?, voodoo magic – You really need to know some PHP and coding to use it. Thesis will not help you to get a visual look for your own blog in an easy way – this is important to know. Network Essay? I used it and went away from it due to What Essay that, and Network, I do know some coding then the friedrich, average dude. Hola Big Bro рџ™‚ That is indeed the key question and that is why I asked it. Thesis is Security Essay, not a cheap theme (one of the most expensive ones actually) but it doesn’t end there. If you really want to customize it so it would look great and different from all the other Thesis users than you need to invest money in Saudi Arabia's Royal Family Essay a designer and coder or invest your own time to Essay do it by yourself (in case you can) and as we all know, time is the most important asset we have. Some points about your review Pat… Knowing what is your hosting solution is kind of important for referencing the speed of your site, the theme is not responsible for this alone. Your screenshot pingdom test is probably done with the same host and that is ok but I understand it to be a “snapshot” speed test. What you really want to What Someone a Criminal? Essay show is a speed graph over a period of time 2-3 weeks that can show the significant speed gain. Can you offer us such a graph to really see that gain? About the coding improvements: 137 errors might have been bad and Network Sensors Essay, 49 is not yet something to brag about, but hey… Is that even important? Checking Google’s own site, the one that is almost all white with just that little search box turns out to have 35 errors. Apple site has only 4 errors and my own blog (running on a custom tweaked pre-made theme loaded with plugins) has only 10 errors. Absolute Advantage And Comparative Advantage? Does this have anything to do with site performance? it might, but I guess not much. It is mostly a standards thing and people used to brag about it putting all kinds of Security, badges in The Benefits Essay their footers showing how standard they all are – who wants to Essay be standard anyway. These two have a big impact on site speed if done right. Detail? I see you are using w3 Total Cache plugin which is great and coupled with a good CDN this is Network Security Sensors, a time saver. Did you keep all settings the same during the friedrich, transition or did some of them did change? I ask this since even the small tweak in Security Essay w3t could spell big shifts in load times (and the server load in general). Well… to be honest Pat, I think all credit to luxury your site ranking goes to you – I don’t think Thesis had anything to do with it. You already started up high and Essay, the variables are to many to account it all on froebel the new theme. You mention that Yoast (Joost) did a site analysis for you with some great insights. I had one made for my blog exactly one year ago, the Network Sensors, first one he made actually and watches, can still be found by searching “Site Analysis by Yoast” on Google. I told all about it to Security Sensors Essay my brother Dror and he recommended it to you on the WarriorForum – And I would recommend it to anyone serious about SEO in his blog. The thing is… Yoast is against using Thesis! There was kind of a mini-war about it between him and Chris. Advantage? I think it revolved around Yoast’s WordPress SEO integration with Thesis and the fact they blocked him in that regard stating SEO should be in the THEME vs Yoast’s stand it should be in the form of a plugin, and I agree with Yoast on this and use his great WordPress SEO plugin and Network Sensors Essay, I recommend it to all of you too. A theme should be about the visual stuff not the and comparative advantage, content – this is the Network Sensors Essay, main purpose of a theme, so you can switch them and not miss out on your SEO! A summery is in order here СЂСџВ‰ I run my own blog for 2 years now, and started my blogging days with Thesis. I’m in the architectural visualization field so how things look visually and Essay, how easy it is to control the visual look is very important for me. While Thesis was a fast and compact type of Network Security Sensors Essay, theme – it just needed to much customization and coding to get it too look like I wanted so I decided to go with a ready made theme form one of the popular marketplaces and that was it. If you are a designer with coding skills the Thesis might be good for you – Do you really need it… The answer is no. Thank you for your comment. I’m considering Thesis or Woo Themes but like you said it looks like Thesis requires a significant amount of luxury, coding if you really want to make it your own. I see Woo Themes offers 98 child themes so I’m leaning towards them. Was curious what “ready made theme” you went with? And does anyone have any experience with Woo Themes? I’m using a theme called BigFeature that I picked at ThemeForest. It was a great fir for Network Essay, my needs and it is very flexible and has many features too – it is one of the Royal Essay, best selling themes over there so same as thesis, you might get a site looking like others, but then it can be customized to look very different too with ease. Woo Themes are great too. I been playing with their tumblog plugin and dedicated tumblog themes. I can say anything about their support since I did not call upon them yet. When going for a ready made theme from such a provider or a marketplace like ThemeForest it is a must to explore the author of the theme you are interested in. Check what other themes he made, what are the Network Security Sensors, comments and rating like for to Become, his work, how good is his support. Network? The author of my theme has a dedicated forum and pile foundation, releases updates from time to time to address bugs and Network Sensors Essay, add features – most of froebel, them by Sensors Essay, user requests… so this is very important. Bottom line is absolute and comparative advantage, – A website is not a static thing, and you rarely know exactly what you need from the start – so flexible theme with great support and updates is Security Essay, a must and there are many like this to be found if you look for carefully. P.S. Absolute Advantage? You can always look for ad hoc help on web design job boards like freelanceswitch, elance or oDesk for example… but this would be my last choice. Hope this helps СЂСџВ‰ Thank you for the valuable information. I’ll take a look at Theme Forest and compare them to Woo Themes. The other consideration I have is the cost per Security theme. I have 6 sites I need themes for Royal Essay, so a framework like Woo Themes appealed to me because I would have access to all 98 child themes. Excellent information. It is amazing that I just started to look at Sensors Essay this and luxury, you’ve got a post regarding it. I really love how you explain what this theme is and why you switched to it. Security Sensors Essay? I think I am going to follow your advice and get this theme as I start my new blog. Pile Foundation Detail? I love the information you give your one of the Security Essay, most informative blogs around. Another facinating post Pat. I have previously looked at Thesis and thought it a bit basic! Maybe this is why it is so good at SEO. I have also heard of others say Thesis is Arabia's Family, a great theme to use. I think i might implement it across a few of the Essay, sites i own. The Benefits Of A Gap Year Essay? By the way, you are number one on google for “passive income” in Network Security Sensors the UK! Right on Time Pat . I asked this question on FB like two weeks ago…Anyway I’m kind of at absolute advantage the same place although I’m on redesign #1 on one site and # 2 on another…I guess and other SPI members can chime in…as you start to grow your site(s) you find that you are consistently evaluating what works and what doesn’t I have both a free theme and a paid for Network Security Sensors, theme and I’m tired of both…I worry about friedrich froebel theory, SEO and overall user experience the most. As I’m going through this process I’m also learning that your experiences shape your evolution…Anyway thanks for Sensors Essay, sharing.. I’m a thesis user and extremely happy with it. I really do believe that thesis produces excellent SEO results in the search engines. One question, any suggestions on who I could get to watches design a custom Thesis Header for my blog? Great post Pat! I have a few questions. How do you get the email notifications for Network Essay, keyword rank changes? That sounds like a great tool. Timeless Luxury Watches? Also, do you have any tips to make Thesis look unique? Thanks again for Sensors Essay, all your great posts and tips! WordPress.com or WordPress.org ?? Ha Ha. I can’t wait to see your thesis affiliate sales next month. Tens of thousands? Thanks for laying this out. I have a question though, how did you keep your site looking exactly like it was before. Do you have to The Benefits of a Gap Year customize the twenty eleven theme to look like your site, or can you tweak any theme? The entire point of this post was of Pat using the Thesis Theme now so this has nothing to do with the twenty eleven theme. I would assume he had someone customize Thesis so it would like exactly the same as it looked before without Thesis. After patiently waiting for Network Security Sensors Essay, a revision, it seems that you are not aware of a huge display issue this transition caused, or possibly uninterested. In chrome v. 13 (on mac) there are lines through the content and comments, as well as a sidebar content mashup. My money is on the minifying. The CSS isn’t getting correctly applied via Chrome. The Benefits Of A Gap Year Essay? In your minify settings you might want to exclude your primary CSS file. Or else track down the pertinent classes/id’s and put it into a separate file that is excluded. Great post though, it inspired me to look at my speed settings via yslow. The same thing happens in Safari and Firefox, not just Chrome. In fact, I see this in Sensors Essay about 90% of ALL sites running Thesis. I can almost always spot a site using Thesis because of these little flaws. Advantage And Comparative? If it’s not that, it’s the whole sidebar is down below the content. Again, only in Thesis. Unfortunately, that’s the turn-off for me and that’s why I went with Genesis. Is this just on the Mac? It looks fine to Sensors Essay me on Firefox and foundation, Chrome on the PC. It seems to vary somewhat. My site (http://professionalvoicetalent.com/) looks fine in Sensors IE, Firefox and Chrome (even Opera!), but it looks terrible in Safari. Definitely frustrating. So, Annie’s got a point. Unfortunately. Seeing as how I’m 50 sites deep into pile Thesis. Thesis is overdue for an upgrade…and they should address these compatibility issues when it comes. Network Security? They started announcing it a year ago, and then got very quiet about timeless, it. Oops…meant to Network Security say…Safari on a PC. Don’t have a Mac to check with. Hey thanks for the great articel, it has really helped me speed up my sight http://if-fit.com. How exactly did you get them to Saudi Family mimic the look of your site? I have not had a chance to read this, but I’d be interested to know what these redesigned actually looked like, so maybe providing some links to Wayback Machine for us to Security Sensors Essay have a nose? Oh, scratch that! I found the 3-column page that Pat mentions. Hmm interesting progress, nonetheless СЂСџВ› Isn’t that nasty looking? LOL! A very smart decision I must say. I’ve been using Thesis for about 7 months and Thesis takes care of all my SEO needs. Plus I can make a unique looking blog very easily coz Thesis comes as a plain slate. There’s much room for creativity рџ™‚ Quick question for you – you mention in your article above that you get email notifications for rank changes to a certain set of keywords, what tool are you using to set this up? What website is the screenshot of the keywords taken from? Thanks in advance for your help! I just found your site today and found some great information. I am starting another blog soon and was debating whether or not thesis was necessary with all the SEO plugins available now. The fact that your speeds were so different pretty much sold me on What Motivates Someone to Become a Criminal? Essay trying it now. Thanks. My blog (which featured in Sensors Essay one of Saudi Essay, your challenges) become too slow and I sped it up with a content delivery network. I’ve recently launched a business website http://www.frontierbushcraft.com and Sensors, I built the foundation, whole thing with WordPress and Thesis. Network Essay? It has worked like a dream and the load speeds are good. Based on my previous experience I would now always use Thesis as my default choice of theme. I don’t think you’ll look back! Hi Pat and fellow post readers, I’ve been using Artisteer on my blog for the last couple of years but am thinking about switching over to Thesis after seeing your review. Saudi Arabia's Family Essay? Does anyone have opinions on Network Security Sensors Artisteer vs Thesis? Thesis is timeless luxury watches, my all time favorite theme and is the best framework WordPress ever got.. Hi Pat and Sensors, post readers, It seems that you are all using Thesis WordPress Theme and timeless luxury, I am tempted to try it also. Network? I’ve been using Fresh News Theme because it’s easier to detail use (based on my experience). Do you think I can use Thesis without the heavy lifting (I mean without using much html or other codes)? your thesis link doesn’t work for me. it redirects me to a blank page under this link. maybe it’s my browser. Network Security? i am looking to buy the foundation, thesis theme and was planning to do it through your site which i have found helpful but it doesn’t seem possible… Do you also use the Yoast wordpress SEO plugin with Thesis? How did you get your theme on Security Sensors Essay thesis framework? Great information. Thank you for that last paragraph especially. It gives me assurance in this already over complicated lifestyle as a new blogger. I have a question. Where did you get that email notification from, which stated you had moved position in the search engine to absolute advantage #1 above wikipedia? Do you recognize that it’s the best time to get the credit loans, which can make your dreams come true. I enjoyed reading this. Network Security Sensors? Some great info and I’ll be sure to frequent your blog! Pat – Brad here. Saudi Royal Family Essay? Thanks for this post – very helpful. You are true to your principle to be transparent and over Network Security Sensors Essay deliver. I am always visiting Smart Passive Income for new updates and of a Gap Year Essay, information. Your pod casts are exceptional. Your Optinskin promotion was a textbook example of exactly everything you have been teaching. I did purchase and have found it more and more useful the longer I work with it. Do not stop – you obviously know how important high quality, ethical marketers are to the industry. I have your ebook and look forward to other powerful posts. Anything on the new Facebook and how to Security Sensors use it to and comparative drive relationships will be great as you work on upcoming topics. Of course, if there is Security, anything we can do at The Benefits Gap Year Essay RMSInternetmarketing.com, you just need to say the word. Either drop a comment on the blog or an email to me. Thanks and Cheers – best of luck in your work – you have earned it!! I was headed for Thesis. Then Jay & Sterling mentioned in a recent IBM podcast that they use Fresh News from Woo Themes. I also read a post from Security 2011 about someone who got significantly faster page loads when switching from friedrich theory Thesis to Fresh News – search “thesis vs fresh news” and Network Essay, you’ll find it. Pat – I purchased Thesis and was very much disappointed in their customer relations and interest in supporting new buyers. Your recommendations have always been spot on but in this instance – unfortunately I must disagree with your assessment. Thesis and Derek are honest and refunded my money immediately but the product was terrible, never worked, and Saudi Arabia's Family Essay, required extensive changes immediately out of the Network Security, box. What Motivates Someone? I would suggest your readers review my post here before they make a final decision. Sensors? http://rmsinternetmarketing.com/blog/thesis-theme-customer-experience-needs-work At least this is one person’s opinion. Nonetheless – your word is still tops with me – I was responsible for pile foundation detail, the decision and will be more careful in the future. Hey Brad – sorry to hear about that. Network Security Sensors Essay? I’ve had nothing but good experiences with Thesis, but of course there will always be a few instances where it just doesn’t fit or work out with some, no matter how good it has been for me – so I completely understand and I apologize. Thank you for sharing the post to review. Cheers, and all the best Brad! At least, it did not work for me. Thanks Zeke – I appreciate the heads up – that means a lot. Just updated it to https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/thesis. Oops, page wasn’t refreshed before my last comment. рџ™‚ The “i” in income is friedrich theory, missing. I love Thesis and use it for many of my clients as well. Regarding the Network Security Sensors, earlier comments by Brad regarding his problems getting to to work for him. He mentions ‘extensive changes’ required, but to me that equates to ‘endless options’, which is a positive. People can’t expect to have a great looking site like yours without a bit of work. What you’ve done with it is awesome. Detail? Thanks for the post. Thanks for this post, Pat! I remember reading this months ago and thinking we needed to make a switch to Thesis. Network Sensors? We’re currently going through a re-design and luxury, I realized they JUST came out Network Security Sensors Essay, with Thesis 2.0 a couple of days ago. I came back to find this post, re-read it, and use your affiliate link as a thank you. You’re awesome Justin! Thank you so much! Totally unnecessary but GREATLY appreciated! Thank you Pat and everyone for sharing all of the wisdom and helpful links. I am beginning my wordpress and thesis journey and am looking forward to see what will come of The Benefits Essay, it. I relate to the “switching to 9 platforms” (or more) over Network Security Sensors the past 7 years, and so have really evaluated the field to make sure I am choosing the What Motivates Someone a Criminal?, right vehicle. It seems like Thesis is the choice. Great podcasts by Security Sensors Essay, the way, thanks again! Thank you for very useful ich.You blog visit my blog and let me know your opinion you. Thanks. Wonderful post, thanks for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up. your this theme is now looking awesome. its worthy to switch 9 times to get design of this level. I notice 2.0 is now available and after reading about The Benefits, your positive experience with the previous version I’m kind of tempted. Security Sensors? However, there seems to be a lot of timeless, negative reviews about 2.0, specifically related to Security Essay it not being as noob friendly as the sales page suggests and the fact you need a good understanding of css/html in order to get anywhere with it. Can I ask what your impression is and if you’d recommend 2.0 for a non-coder or whether it would be better to go for something less complicated? Best wishes for the new year. I Pat, do you really want to keep the Thesis favicon or is it a bug ? Pat, this information has been very helpful – THANKS! After much research, I have decided to begin the transition to advantage and comparative the Thesis framework. Network Security Sensors? Hope that your holidays are wonderful this year. Timeless Watches? Best, David. i only have Thesis 2, i cannot find a custom-sample folder. What is happening? You are awesome! I’m learning so much from Network Security you. When I launch my site, I’ll be sure to What Someone to Become Essay give a lot of credit to you! Thanks a lot! I have a site at http://www.civilengineeringacademy.com that I am very interested in switching over to a Thesis Theme. Can anyone direct me to how I can do that? I’m a rookie at online stuff but am learning quick. Thanks! This post is Security Sensors Essay, so inspiring to me because I’ve been using the timeless luxury watches, “Graphene” theme since I kicked off my new website a couple weeks ago. Graphene is ok but I don’t think it looks very streamlined and the “Comments” part is HORRIBLE! I got a plug-in called “Disqus” which is supposed to be wonderful for comments but I think it’s HORRIBLE. Nobody can post anything without getting a log-in name and password which everybody hates. Therefore I get very few comments. So I’m seriously thinking of Network Security Essay, switching to Thesis. I’ll let you know how it goes. Need to do a bit more research first. Hi Pat, Thanks for the very useful sharing. I like your two lines nagivation menu which you have the top line in bigger font and the second line with smaller font. May I know if this is something standard in Thesis 2? If not, what need to be done to friedrich get the same effect? I use Thesis 1 previously and it doesn’t seem to allow to Network Essay create two lines navigation menu. I know this post is a little bit older now, but I am Highly considering making a theme change, specifically to Thesis for pile, a couple of reasons. Network Sensors Essay? The main reasons being the dramatic improvement in Gap Year load times and overall page speed, cleaner coding, and it seems like less plug-ins are needed because of Network Security Sensors Essay, a lot of Saudi Arabia's Family Essay, additional functionality that is already built into their themes. I am currently operating on Supernova and although it’s a solid free theme, it simply lacks some of the features that I want and the load times are becoming an issue. I have a couple questions though. Sensors Essay? I can’t afford to have my site “down” for too long. Absolute Advantage? Generally, how long does the migration process take? Also, I have a logo that was professionally designed that I not only love, but is part of Security Sensors, a brand that I have continued to establish and want to keep. How difficult is timeless watches, it to Network Essay match the color schemes of Saudi Arabia's Royal Family, your logo to a new template design or do you think it is better to have the Sensors, designer alter the coloration around the new theme colors? My site color scheme and logo is kind of watches, unique. It’s not “pretty,” but I have been told that it is unique and easy to remember and because it is not a common color scheme, people are starting to associate those colors with my brand, too. Network Sensors Essay? I would prefer to keep this color scheme. Is it possible to integrate any color scheme that you want with any theme that you want. Family Essay? I am a bit concerned that I will end up finding the “perfect” theme, but that it will be the wrong color scheme. I appreciate any advice and Network Security Essay, answers to these questions. I certainly don’t want to lose too much time or business during this migration and would like to make it as smooth and quickly as possible with only minimal small changes necessary to have things operating virtually how they were and then add and luxury, subtract as necessary, without interfering too much with traffic. Network Security Sensors? Thanks again and sorry for the novel here, but I feel like this is a big decision and anyone that has changed their theme nearly 10 times and advantage and comparative, has attained the Security Essay, success that you have, should probably be a fairly good resource to get the most accurate response. Thanks again and I look forward to What to Become Essay your response! All the best! ItРІР‚в„ўs great post, IРІР‚в„ўm excited about the way this master plan performs than how it looks. I also have some information relevant for dissertation writing service. That’s awesome review Pat. I read many good reviews about both Genesis & Thesis and got confused initially. But somehow convinced myself with Genesis only. Have you ever tried Genesis for any of your blog? Do you have feedback about genesis? May be from other bloggers who are your close friend? what do you do for your website seo ? you mean fast loading dosen’t matter? Pat, After reading your article on Thesis I decided to give it a try. One problem I seem to encountered is Security Essay, that the free responsive skin does not seem to be responsive. It make me have to Arabia's resize my screen on my phone. Security Sensors? Which skin do you recommend for Thesis? I see at least 3 options and I’d just like to get the one that works the best and froebel, drive on. Hello Pat.. Smartpassiveincome still running on thesis or custom theme…? My First Trip to Security Europe, Ever! (And My First Time Vlogging) $453k in 33 Days: A Guide to What Motivates a Criminal? Essay Launching on Kickstarter – Guest Post by John Lee Dumas. Р’В© Flynndustries, LLC. Let's figure out what works for you + Free Stuff! Reasons to Subscribe to the SPI Email List: You'll get instant access to free resources, including my most popular book, Ebooks the Smart Way! (Downloaded over 125,000 times!) Over time, I'll get to learn more about you and deliver content that actually matters. Just real content that's meant to make a difference.

Buy Essay Papers Online -
Essay about Wireless Network Security - 3575 Words | Bartleby

Nov 12, 2017 Network Security Sensors Essay, buy essay online at professional writing service -
Have you ever made an Network awesome chocolate cake without looking at a recipe first? Unless you are an extremely talented baker, most likely the answer is “no.” Just one cup of timeless watches, flour too many and your chocolate dessert will be a chocolate mess! The same goes for Network Essay writing a 5-paragraph essay. If you are an extremely talented writer, you may be able to intuitively create a compelling essay with all the of a Essay components needed to be both persuasive and Network, easy to Family swallow…or follow. However, if writing doesn’t come easily to Network Security you, you can benefit from creating a 5-paragraph essay outline before jumping into your writing assignment. Royal? I always make an outline first, no matter what writing project I’m working on. There are endless, different ways to write a compelling essay. But, if your teacher is demanding that you sum up your argument in Network Security Sensors, five succinct paragraphs, follow this easy tutorial on how to Someone to Become a Criminal? create a 5-paragraph essay outline. Structure of the 5-Paragraph Essay Outline. The 5-paragraph essay is made of…you guessed it…five paragraphs. Each paragraph serves a specific purpose: Paragraph 1: Amazing introduction (hook) and the all-important thesis statement Paragraph 2: Argument A and supporting facts or quotes Paragraph 3: Argument B and supporting facts or quotes Paragraph 4: Argument C and supporting facts or quotes Paragraph 5: Conclusion, made up of Network Security Essay, your restated thesis and the broader significance of your argument. Here’s how this outline would look if you sketched it out: A Note on Formatting Your 5-Paragraph Essay Outline. Now, I’m not saying that you must put your outline into a diagram like the one above—using a simple pen and paper or word processor will suffice. If you like technology though, there are several digital outlining tools that can help you out—some of them more sophisticated and user-friendly than others. It’s not really about making a perfect 5-paragraph essay outline, rather, it’s about advantage advantage, developing an outline that makes the most sense to you. An outline ensures that you have the necessary components to Network Security Essay write an pile detail awesome essay. Without further delay, let’s jump into more detail about each of the Security Essay outline components. First we need a topic. Typically, your instructor will give you a subject to write about, or at least parameters for froebel a topic. Network Essay? Always follow your teacher’s specific instructions when embarking on your 5-paragraph essay journey. After all, you don’t want the wrath of your instructor to come down upon you for absolute and comparative advantage completely ignoring instructions. For our sample topic, we’re going to Network Security use the following prompt: What are the arguments for watches or against writing a 5-paragraph essay? Should teachers continue requesting this writing method from students? Step Two: Take a Stance on Your Topic. We need to take a stance for Security or against pile foundation detail, teachers asking students to write 5-paragraph essays, so we can argue for or against it in our thesis statement. Don’t make the mistake of not taking a stance —without taking a position, your essay (five paragraphs or twenty) will have no direction at all. When deciding on your position, you have to choose one that can be backed with valid and supportable arguments, either from your research or from the course materials provided in your class. For our sample essay outline, I’m going to take a stance against the 5-paragraph essay . Step Three: Write a Clear Thesis Statement. Based on Network Sensors Essay my chosen stance against What Someone, 5-paragraph essays, my thesis statement will be “Teachers should stop teaching students to write 5-paragraph essays.” Notice the word “should” in the thesis statement? More power can be added to your position by creating a statement about Security Essay, what should or shouldn’t be done. This is a much stronger and more defensible stance than if I simply wrote “5-paragraph essays are boring,” or something similar. Step Four: Develop Three Arguments to Essay Underscore Your Thesis. Now you need to come up with three arguments that will back your thesis statement. Here are mine: The 5-paragraph essay is too basic. There are myriad other ways to write essays, many of which are more thought-provoking and creative than the Sensors Essay 5-paragraph essay. The 5-paragraph essay does not allow for analytical thinking, rather, it confines students to Gap Year Essay following a restrictive formula. Step Five: Develop Three Supports for Each of Your Arguments. Your evidence, or supports, should include facts, quotes, and data that substantiate your thesis. This is Network Sensors a great place to include quotes directly from your research sources. For example, to support argument A (“The 5-paragraph essay is too basic”), I might offer the following evidence: Support 1A : Chicago teacher Ray Salazar says, “The five-paragraph essay is rudimentary, unengaging, and useless.” Support 2A: Elizabeth Guzik of timeless, California State University, Long Beach says, “The five paragraph essay encourages students to engage only on the surface level without attaining the level of cogency demanded by Security Sensors Essay college writing.” Similarly, in froebel, regards to argument C (“The 5-paragraph essay does not allow for analytical thinking, rather, it confines students to following a restrictive formula”), I might support it with this quote: Support 1C: According to an article in Education Week , “There is a consensus among college writing professors that вЂstudents are coming [to college] prepared to do five-paragraph themes and arguments but [are] radically unprepared in thinking analytically.’” Remember, for the 5-paragraph essay structure, you typically need to come up with three supports for each of your three arguments. In our example, I only show three of the total nine supports needed to round out the Network Security Essay argument. Once you have your thesis and absolute and comparative advantage, arguments sorted, you can work on developing your introduction. Network Essay? (*Hint* it’s an exercise in futility to develop your introduction first, because you won’t really know what you’re introducing yet.) For example, my hook could be, “English teachers across the The Benefits of a Gap Year nation have been teaching students to become ineffective writers.” This hook makes a bold statement that will encourage readers to continue on to find out why I would say such a thing… especially if the reader is your English teacher. Step Seven: Develop Your Conclusion. After you have your paper outlined, figuring out a concluding paragraph should be a breeze. Network Security Sensors? In a traditional 5-paragraph essay, the Saudi Arabia's Royal Essay first step in writing your conclusion is to Security restate your thesis using different words. For example, I might write, “The 5-paragraph essay is an outdated and luxury watches, useless writing tool that should be phased out of the Network Security Essay classroom.” To close out the Essay paper, I would open a discussion on the broader significance of this argument. For example, I might write, “Teachers should teach other methods of essay writing that help students stay organized and also allow them to think analytically.” Now that you’ve established all the components of your 5-paragraph essay outline, you’ll need to actually sit down, avoid social media for a while (I know, it’s hard), and write your 5-paragraph essay. Believe me, it will be much easier to do now that your thoughts are organized and you have somewhere to Security start. Ask any writer. There is nothing more frightening than the Motivates Someone a Criminal? pure white of an empty page. An outline is a great remedy for this. Oh, and a couple more things: As you start writing, you’ll want to be sure to connect all the pieces of your essay together with strong transition sentences. Don’t just line up the notes from your outline and Network Essay, call it done. And always, always be sure to edit; if you need help with that, you can use Kibin’s essay editing services. Spend a little extra time adding those finishing touches that will elevate your essay from good to great. How about you? Do you work from an outline? Or are you more accustomed to writing by the seat of The Benefits of a Essay, your pants? Let us know in the comments. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Network Author. Naomi Tepper is Family Essay a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for the Kibin blog, and Security, forever a word nerd. Excellent post. Pile Foundation? Love the paradoxical example. I’ll try this with my blog posts. We’re not huge fans of the 5-paragraph essay, but we realize it’s still a widely taught and utilized writing method. The paradoxical example was the perfect way for us to express our own view while still writing a valuable and Network Security Essay, useful article. I’m glad you appreciate it рџ‰ I liked it so much I created a Mind map for it at Xmind. http://www.xmind.net/m/bjGj/ Hope that’s okay. Very cool! Thanks for The Benefits Essay doing and Network Security, sharing this, @sganpat:disqus. this is advantage completely helpful. Awesome! Glad it helped you. рџ™‚ What a very useful tips that is so applicable in all writer’s on how to write well written paragraph. I think these are all very efficient and effective things that everyone should learned. Security Essay? Thank you for the good tips and methods of writing you have putted here. It was all useful and pile, helpful stuffs. Thank you for your comment! I’m so glad you found this post to be useful and helpful. Well explained about how to construct an argument. Wow nice post ! Will definitely use it when I write again рџ™‚ Fantastic! Glad you found it useful. Network Sensors? рџ™‚ Wow nice post ! Thank you for sharing this рџ™‚ Very nice article. Thank for sharing this. You’re welcome! Glad you found it useful. I really appreciate your post. Motivates To Become Essay? Structure is the soul of Sensors Essay, any essay and you describe it in a great way. Thanks for your kind comments! Great question! Here is friedrich froebel theory a good blog post that covers alternative structures: http://thelamppost.ca/alternatives-to-the-five-paragraph-essay/ Thank you very much for Sensors Essay the article is very important information! I especially liked the point Step Seven: Step Seven: Develop Your Conclusion clearly we need to develop this part of the Essenes.